Following the instruction contained in the will of Mario Comensoli (1922-1993), his widow Hélène, who died in 1994, established a foundation with the aim of overseeing the artistic heritage of the painter and promoting his work. Recognized by the cantons of Zurich and Ticino as a public interest institution, the Foundation made an inventory of his artistic legacy. It publishes catalogues and studies, finances exhibitions, manages a centre named after the artist and prepares a compendium of his works.
- Mario Barino, publicist, Zurich. Honorary president of the foundation
- René Bortolani, journalist, Rüschlikon. President of the foundation
- Peter Brosi, IT consultant, Wilen. Vice-president of the foundation
- Siro Barino, communication expert, Mettmenstetten
- Vito Robbiani, video journalist, Cadro
- Jarek Srnensky, sports teacher, Horgen
- Cristiana Storelli, architect, Bellinzona
- Gabriel Heim, publicist, writer, film director, Basel.
Address of the Comensoli Foundation
Mario- und Hélène- Comensoli-Stiftung
CH – 8005 Zürich
M +41 79 335 25 61